Sampling Valves & Sample Valve Solutions
SchuF produces one of the broadest ranges of sampling valves available. Many of our valves are exclusive designs for specific custom applications. They are widely used in the Refinery, Pharmaceutical, Fine Chemicals, Biochemical, Plastics and Polymer industries.
Sampling Valve Applications
These valves are most commonly used to simplify the extraction of samples from or the injection into tanks, reactors, or pipelines and allow for trouble-free service over long periods of time. SchuF has a variant for whatever process element is most important for your application, whether it be fire safety, ease of maintenance, high temperature, or zero leakage, or a combination of all elements.
Key Characteristics of SchuF Sampling Valves
- Modular design to meet diverse sampling requirements
- Top, bottom or side sampling variants
- No dead space
- Non-clogging, self-cleaning rod seal design
- Replaceable seal rings for ease of maintenance
- Automatic crust breaking with rod seal variants
- All valves have Leakage Class VI shut off (100% tested)
- Available in a fire-safe version with ISO 10497 certification
- Can be combined with sample bottles, integral heating jackets, flushing ports, extended
- Rams and bodies, T-Pieces, various inlet connections and half-couplings etc.
| Screw-in Sampling Valve
|Sampling Valve System|
Sample Valve Sizing and Material
Depending on application, sizes from half inch to twelve inch and larger on request. Please see attached PDF files for more detailed dimension information.
Sampling Valves are available in all materials including cast-steel, stainless steel, all nickel based alloys, titanium, zirconium and others on request. They can also be PTFE and glass lined.
Sampling Valve Model Numbers
Model 30 (Line Sampling and Injection Valves),
Model 31/33 (Wafer Sampling Valves),
Model 32 (Screw In Sampling Valves), and
Model 35 (Submersed Sampling Valves).
For further information or pricing please contact us via e-mail to: email@example.com, phone: +49 6198 571 100 or fill in the contact form.