Diverter Valves – 3, 4, 5, multi-way valve
SchuF designs and manufactures advanced dead and slow space free diverter valves for switching critical processes and difficult media. They are often referred to as 3-way valves, 4-way valves, multi-way valves, or switching valves.
5 Way Diverter Valve and 7 way Multiport Diverter Valve Photo:©SchuF
The SchuF dead space free VDU Diverter valve does not allow the valuable effulent to stick in the valve and simultaneously offer the ability to route the media to intermediate storage tanks, to the FCCU or hydrotreating processes or a combination of all three or more.
Key Characteristics of SchuF Diverter Valves
- 3,4,5,6 way
- Diverter Valve options (or more on request)
- Dead space free
- Positive sealing
- Replaces “T-Piece and ball valve combinations” for better end product and higher plant efficiency
- Weld end, flange or hub connections
- Available with electric, hydraulic or pneumatic actuation
- Can be combined with Smart Positioners, Jacketing, and Automated Control Panel (ACP)
3 Way Vacuum Diverter Valve and Diverter Valve Combination Photo:©SchuF
For further information or pricing please contact us via e-mail to: email@example.com, phone: +49 6198 571 100 or fill in the contact form.